skip to main | skip to sidebar
Millard's Purls

Monday, October 20, 2008

Just another baby blanket!

I didn't have quite enough of the verigated yarn, so I added a stripe of the white and then picked up stitches on the edge where I started and added a stripe there as well. When I was finished with the whole thing I crocheted around the edge with white to make it all "gel" together. I thought it worked pretty well to make the blanket big enough even without having enough yarn to begin with. :)
Posted by Melanie D. at 5:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (14)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2008 (10)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (9)
      • Just another baby blanket!
      • Fun Socks
      • Felted purses
      • MATCHING HAT AND BLANKET AND ONE CUTE BABY!
      • More Blankets
      • Baby blankets
      • Scarves
      • Leave of Absence
      • No title
  • The Andersons
  • The Johnsons